We believe in providing better insurance solutions.
We believe that to be different and better we need to continually challenge ourselves and to reinvent & change.
We believe that delivering extraordinary technology starts with empowering exceptional people.
- Peter Delaney Chairman Peter is a Chartered Accountant and Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation and was previously a managing partner at his firm. He has considerable experience of dealing with small and medium businesses and was appointed as a Director in 2008.
- Rhys Collins Managing Director Rhys joined Total Systems in 2016 with over 25 years’ international experience in the insurance technology industry. Having worked with many insurance companies from large multi-nationals to smaller niche insurers, he brings a wealth of experience to Total Systems. He holds an MBA from the University of the Witwatersrand
- Arthur Weber Director Alongside his board duties, Arthur is responsible for the product and technical direction of the Total Systems solutions. He graduated from University College London with a Physics BSc (Hons) and is a member of the British Computer Society. He has extensive experience of the Insurance Industry and was appointed as a Director in 2003.
- Peter Jamieson Company Secretary Peter is a Chartered Accountant with over 30 years’ experience in the retail, services and IT sectors including a number of FTSE 100 companies. He joined Total in 2016 and has strong financial acumen as well as bringing extensive strategic and professional services experience. Peter has a B.Com degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Justin Bourne Non-Executive Director Justin joined Sema Group after graduating with a degree in Computing and Maths. He has since gained over 25 years experience covering the full software and systems development lifecycle. He also holds an MBA from the University of Surrey.
- Corin Bourne Non-Executive Director Corin spent twelve years at a senior level in the Financial Sector at Hambros, Bank of America and ING Bank. He was a key stakeholder in various projects focused on high-tech industries. More recently Corin has been a Senior Lecturer and a published Academic Researcher. He holds a B.Eng. (Hons.) in Engineering Science, a B.Sc. (Hons) in Psychology as well as a DPhil in Psychiatry from Oxford University.